The 2014 Greater Rochester Area Bicycling Map, prepared by GTC utilizing road ratings provided by volunteer members of the Rochester Bicycling Club, is available at local bike shops while supplies last.
Additional maps will be made available prior to the Spring 2018 riding season.
The ratings represent the opinions of experienced bicyclists on the rideability of major roads based on existing road conditions and features such as pavement width and quality, traffic volumes, presence and type of shoulders, and posted speed limits.
To view and/or download the map in electronic/portable document format (PDF), click here.
GTC has provided copies for distribution to the following bike shops (it is recommended you call ahead to confirm maps are in stock):
- Bert's Bikes & Fitness, 100 Jay Scutti Boulevard, Henrietta, (585) 424-2777
- Bicycle Outfitters, 72 Main Street, Brockport, (585) 637-9901
- Bike Zone, 2100 Ridge Road West, Greece, (585) 225-7960
- Freewheelers, 1757 Mount Hope Avenue, Rochester, (585) 473-3724
- Full Moon Vista Bike & Sport, 661 South Avenue, Rochester, (585) 546-4030
- Park Avenue Bike Shop, 600 Jay Scutti Boulevard, Henrietta, (585) 427-2110
- Park Avenue Bike Shop, 2900 Monroe Avenue, Pittsford, (585) 381-3080
- Pedallers Bike Shop, 2511 East Henrietta Road, Henrietta, (585) 334-1083
- R Community Bikes, 226 Hudson Avenue, Rochester, (585) 234-2008
- RV&E Bike and Skate, 40 North Main Street, Fairport, (585) 388-1350
- Sugar's Bike Shop, 2139 North Union Street, Spencerport, (585) 352-8300
- Towners Bike Shop, 190 Monroe Avenue, Rochester, (585) 271-4553
- Towpath Bike, 3 Schoen Place, Pittsford, (585) 381-2808
- Tryon Bike, 150 Winton Road North, Rochester, (585) 413-4444
- Yellow Haus Bicycles, 987 Monroe Avenue, Rochester, (585) 340-7464
Please be aware that road conditions may change and bicyclists must always be aware of vehicular traffic, potholes, and other road hazards.