The Greater Rochester Area Bicycling Map has been reprinted and is now available.
ROCEASYRIDE is a free, easy-to-use online trip planning tool that helps people identify options to save money and improve the environment by riding the bus, carpooling, and bicycling.
- Planning Committee Meeting
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:00am
- NYSDOT - Region 4, 1530 Jefferson Road, Henrietta
- The Future of Transportation Technology: A Community Symposium
- Friday, December 2, 2016 - 9:00am
- Kate Gleason Auditorium – Bausch & Lomb Public Library; 115 South Avenue, Rochester
- GTC Board Meeting
- Thursday, December 8, 2016 - 8:30am
- Penfield Town Hall, 3100 Atlantic Avenue, Penfield
Plans & Studies
An inventory of plans and studies prepared by GTC and member agencies as part of the Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) to further develop the policies and recommendations contained in the Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) into concept-level projects and programs.